UPCOMING WORKSHOPS + RETREATS
AUTUMN YOGA WEEKEND
WHEN: 21-23 September 2018
HOW MUCH: From £290pp* (* Early bird offer, ends 22 Feb 2018.)
WHAT: Lynne Fugard and I are teaming up again for a nourishing yoga retreat to mark the Autumn Equinox. Nestled in the bucolic Kent countryside, The Quaives is a beautiful new venue steeped in history and we can't wait to host our third retreat here. Join us for three days and two nights of yoga and meditation, sharing the transformative practices we both hold dear: vinyasa flow, mandala, yin, restorative, nidra, chanting, pranayama and much more. It will be a wonderful opportunity to explore and get creative and playful together in a supportive, safe space. The Quaives will be providing wholesome and nourishing vegetarian and vegan food, and there will be ample downtime to rest, restore and reconnect to yourself. Spaces are limited, so if you're interested, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 days and 2 nights accommodation
- 2 yoga sessions per day (90 minutes to two hours each)
- A mix of playful, energising flow and more restorative, grounding practices
- Daily guided meditation
- Optional yoga and creative workshops
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals, unlimited tea and coffee (let us know any additional dietary requirements)
- A mix of dorm accommodation and beautiful shared cottages.
- Plenty of down time to explore the beautiful surroundings (and relax in the hot tub!).
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transport to and from London. If you are coming from London, the quickest trains are from Kings Cross St Pancras or Stratford, and takes about 51 minutes to Canterbury West. The trains to Canterbury East are slower with more stops. The Quaives has a local taxi firm that they use: Green Light Cabs - 01227 722 222. A ride is £15 one way, and takes 10 minutes. We can help with lift sharing if you let us know time of arrival. Let us know when you're coming and we'll try and pair you up to split the cost. Alternatively, it's less than a two-hour drive from London and again, we can help you organise car-share groups.